When you and your partner are in a swinging lifestyle there is always a chance that you may contact some sort of sexually transmitted diseases (STD's). Even thought, swinging is said
that it doesn't increase your risk in contacting STD's, but it is always good to know the signs and symptoms and the consequences if left undiagnosed or untreated.
Sexually transmitted diseases (also known as STD's or STI's– sexually transmitted infections) are infections that can be transferred from one person to another through sexual contact. STD’s can be caused by a viruses or bacteria.
|Although most are not life threaten, but if left undiagnosed and untreated it can cause lots of discomfort and in long term it can damage the sexually organs.
Common symptoms and signs that may be present if you have STD's are:
- Itching around the vagina or penis area
- Discharge from the vagina or penis
- Strong odors coming from the vagina
- Experiencing pain either during sex, when urinating or in the pelvic area
- Small blister around the genital area
- Flu like symptoms such as swollen glands, fever, headache, and/or body aches
If you experience any of these, please go and seek medical attentions immediately to be correctly diagnosed and commence treatment without delay.